Zen UV is not just a set of tools, it is ready to use pipeline for fast creating UV’s in Blender.
It represents an intuitive system created by professionals and refined in real projects. Enjoy this experience with us!
- World Orient operator that rotates UV Islands the way they are oriented in the model.
- Stack System. Stack and Unstack UV Islands automatically and manually. Extremely useful for increasing Texel Density and baking.
- Relax Operator. This is a new unwrapping method that is well suited for working with organic models.
- Copy/Paste Operators. Copy/Paste parameters (Structure,TD, Position, Size) between Islands/Faces/Maps.
- Quadrify Islands Operator to straighten rectangular-shaped UV Islands.
- Full set of Transform tools. Move, Rotate, Scale, Flip, Fit, Orient, Sort and Align Islands and Elements (vertices, edges, polygons).
- Finished System. It helps to control and manage the state of unwrapping UV Islands (Finished/Unfinished) by tags and visually.
- Different Pack Engines. Yes, you can use UVPackmaster 2, 3 and UV-Packer with Zen UV.
- Zen Unwrap Operator to mark selected edges/faces as Seams and/or Sharp edges and Unwrap by Marked edges after.
- Marking System that helps you to mark Seams and/or Sharp automatically by angle, by existing UV Borders/Sharp Edges, and manually.
- Seam Groups. Work with more than one Seam set!
- Isolate Island Mode for comfortable step-by-step work with separate geometry parts.
- Checker Map System is a node-based system that contains Checker Textures designed specifically for Zen UV.
Square and rectangular formats. Check UV's state on the model without ruining existing materials!
- Texel Density. Get, Set, and Check Texel Density of UV Islands.
- Sticky UV Editor for quick access to UV Editor.
- Advanced UV Maps. Duplicate, remove, clean, and rename UV Maps of the selected objects in sync.
- Hard Ops add-on integration. It allows displaying UV manipulations in 3D View!
- Smooth by Sharp (Toggle). Set hard/soft edges for perfect normal map bakes in one click!
- Quick Support on the Discord channel.
What's new in Zen UV (v3.1)
🠗🠗🠗 Contains Installation Instruction
Required Blender version: 2.80+
Zen UV Core external library is included. It is supported on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux platforms.
- Zen Sets for Blender
- Zen BBQ for Blender
- Zen Bundle. Zen UV + Zen Sets + Zen BBQ.
Together is cheaper!
- Checker for Blender (FREE)
- Console Top Most for Blender (FREE)
- Mac Language Switch for Blender (FREE)